Thursday, November 20, 2014

Neopets

Another blast from the past this week. I decided to take the initiative and explore the present day Neopets. I used to be pretty much obsessed with the website, and every day would try to uncover new secrets of the world. From paintbrushes to faeries to the snowager, I knew Neopia like the back of my hand. When I visited the map of Neopia today, I was pleasantly surprised that the picture of the world itself had barely been changed. However, when clicking on specific locations, I found that things are much more complex and crowded. Here is a comparison of Neopia Central in 2001 versus now:


There is also much more animation on what used to be static pages. The artwork and concepts are still there, but I feel like I've grown up too fast.

No comments :

Post a Comment