Thursday, March 3, 2016

Finding Out How To Render

Today I found out that I have been rendering wrong for a while. It may possibly be because I did not take notes that were extensive enough, but Arturo informed me today that I cannot render with the Animation setting and that H264 was a better option. I also found out that closing applications makes rendering go faster. These may seem like simple things to most people, but it was a great revelation for me and makes it easier on my part. I also learned just how long it takes to render an animation. For my name project only being 8 seconds long, it is incomprehensible to me how long a full length animated movie must take to render. For Pixar films, I found out that it can take anywhere up to 8 hours to render just one shot of the film. The time it takes to create animated films and the patience needed to render is impressive and admirable.

No comments :

Post a Comment