Saturday, May 5, 2012

Gundam Fight

Today I came across this really cool stop motion video and I thought I would share it with the rest of the class. In it there are some shooting effects and also explosion effects. These effects are not stop motion like the rest of the film so it gives them a distinct look. The one effect that I thought worked the best was when he knocks down the bad guy and the dusk gets shot up everywhere. It lingers onscreen and gives it a nice fluidity even though the characters and moving choppy from frame to frame. It always amazes me to see the lengths that some people will go to when it comes to making these types of films. It says that the movie is over 3000 frames and done within 30 days. It is consistently lighted the same and the it seems to flow flawlessly. For some reason Blogger won't let me insert the video into the post so you will just have to copy the link.  

http://vitamincr.com/2012/05/3000-photos-30-days-lots-of-love-epic-stop-motion-gundam-battle/

No comments :

Post a Comment