Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nuit Blanche - So many layers!



This week I decided to go back and view some of the older vimeo links I have amassed and I came across this classic. It's a short called "Nuit Blanche" and it is about the moment when strangers connect. This video is incredible to watch and the efforts taken by its creators to make this project come together must have been immense. This video really stood out to me because its the type of material I really want to learn from this class. (especially the slow motion water and glass shattering!)

Click to watch the movie here but make sure to check out the accompanying video of the process to create it below!



Nuit Blanche from Spy Films on Vimeo.

Making Of Nuit Blanche from Spy Films on Vimeo.


-Samuel Dickinson

No comments :

Post a Comment