Friday, May 2, 2014

Commericals using Animation

As the end of the semester rolls around, final papers, projects and exam suck up all my time. This week post contains more interesting content than my own words.
I remember seeing these individual videos online or on tv one time or another and I thought they really nailed there purpose.
As with my usual posts here are a number of videos as examples for how corporations and various companies are utilizing various types of motion graphics and animation in advertising.

Love this one


I'd have to say this one is probably my favorite. It is simple, but complex at the same time. It doesn't take outrageous effects, but what it does use it is clean and stylized. I think this use of effects are my favorite kind. Subtle, effective and entertaining.

No comments :

Post a Comment