Friday, May 9, 2014

That's a Wrap

So I am going to make this post short and sweet, but I want to say how much I have learned in this class. The information and skills that I have gained, I know I will be able to use in the future. Whether it be for a job or just because I am bored and want to have some fun. I know that I will be able to use after effects to help.

The projects that we made for this class were all a lot of fun and helped to expand out knowledge on each section of after effects. Making these reels from scratch though was the most fun because we can say that we created these things from nothing. And that is what I am the most proud of.

Thank you, Arturo, for making this class enjoyable and knowledgeable because I never would have been able to learn it otherwise.

1 comment :

  1. Great line up. Lots of work behind pulling this together. Thanks for the curation
    In Motion Advertising

    ReplyDelete