Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl

Hey Guys,
know that some of you probably watched the Superbowl this Sunday, and some of you watched the ads that were on during the Superbowl. I tried to watch for the animated movies that ran ads during the Super Bowl and I noted 3. They were:
Rio (20th Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A8sWzJT384&feature=player_embedded
I have to say that I was a bit surprised by the fact that these seemed to really be geared more towards kids than what one would think of as the 'typical Super Bowl viewer'. Kung Fu Panda did utilize "We Will Rock You"- tying it in to the Superbowl environment, but that was about it.
What do you guys think? Did these ads fit in with the rest of the Super Bowl and the ads being run?

1 comment :

  1. I don't think these commercials fit with the "norm" of the Superbowl ads, but I have notices that a lot more young kids are starting to watch the game. This means that they should have some that are geared towards younger viewers to keep their attention. Also, I do have to say that the animations did look extra realistic and I am not sure if I think that is a good idea, or a bad one

    ReplyDelete