Thursday, April 18, 2013

MTV Movie Award Green Screen

This past Sunday the MTV Movie Awards, although not much of an award show just mostly a giant advertisement, aired live. During the show, there was a segment where the host Rebel Wilson green screened herself into movies that were nominated for academy awards. For example, In Les Mis when Anne Hathaway is singing "I dreamed a dream" Rebel inserts herself in the back as "lead whore" and fights with the director. She does this in Life of Pi as well. The green screening was very realistic and looked a lot more professional then mine obviously. Before this class, I would have thought how cool it was that she looked like she was literally in the scene but now I know it's not that hard, all ya need is a good green screen set-up. Unfortunately I can't find any videos of it but I have some pictures of it.


No comments :

Post a Comment