Wednesday, January 25, 2012

T-Shirt Wars

I was trying to figure out what to blog about, so I went on to YouTube and find a video that had something to do with this class. I found ones called T-Shirt war, a series of stop-motion music videos that I thought were very clever as well as interesting. I really enjoyed the behind-the scenes that were posted because I was able to see how much time went into every individual shot that completed the shoot. It was amazing to see how many people it took to put the whole film together, giving the illusion that the T’s had come to life. I also thought that they sound effects that they made were nice to listen to and kept me engaged in what I was watching which really isn't that the point of a video to get a lot of people to watch it. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

T-Shirt War


Behind-the-Scenes



T-Shirt Wars 2


Behind-the-Scenes



No comments :

Post a Comment