Thursday, March 21, 2013


Russian vs. Snowman



I find this video very impressive.  Not only is the storyline ridiculous and funny, but there are some very good production qualities to it as well!  In fact, I’m not even sure if some of the things that I expect to be special effects, if they actually are or not.  The explosions in particular are soo realistic looking, that I am just beyond belief.  My first instinct is that these are special effects though, because many low budget productions like this wouldn’t actually use real explosions.  Along with that, I don’t know if a few of the explosions would actually behave as such in real life.  But in the even t that I am wrong and these are real guns and explosions, then all the more power to the production team!  This is a great video! 


No comments :

Post a Comment