Friday, August 30, 2013

An oddly interesting short animated film

Hello everyone,

 So to start off my name is Hunter and I'm extremely excited to be taking MG & A this semester. Since I have a knack for finding interesting things to blog about my first entry will be about a short animated film featuring Dock Ellis & The LSD No No created by James Blagden. This animated film captures the attention of the viewer by incorporating audio from a previous radio interview with Dock Ellis (Former MLB Pitcher) and also creative animation to portray the story. While I don't support how Ellis took LSD in this film I thought the way in which the film was constructed was inspiration for future work (after all whats a product without an idea).  I have a huge interest in telling stories through various mediums such as animation and I hope to only expand my knowledge throughout the course of the semester.
             
                    

No comments :

Post a Comment