Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hey guys, my name is Hugo and I'm really excited about taking MG&A and working in After Effects and Maya.  I'm hoping to learn a lot this semester, so hopefully by the end of it I'll be able to create some title sequences of my own, but for now I'll leave you with this piece I really enjoy.

This is Superbad's opening credits sequence. I really enjoy the retro style and the simplicity of it, plus it's a lot of fun watching Michael Cera's and Jonah Hill's "dance moves".



Also, some of you might have already seen this, but this is a cool short called "A History Of The Title Sequence." It's actually supposed to be the titles for a fictitious documentary about - of course - the history of the title sequences. It shows the names of some iconic designers while referring to some elements and characteristics of their different styles.




A History Of The Title Sequence from From Form on Vimeo.


No comments :

Post a Comment