Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

Hopefully wherever you find yourself on this day of thanks and giving you are with people you love or at the very least tolerate and are enjoying some time away from school. Yet, its hard to forget that its already thursday and there is in fact school next week so while my body and soul just want to sink into the couch and watch TV, my brain has kept some semblance of order and subconsciously led me to a very cool video showing the creative power that comes with an understanding of AfterEffects.

There really is nothing like watching a guy who used to work for the KGB and invaded Ukraine this year dancing like he just don't care. Which to be honest he probably doesn't because, like I mentioned, he decided to invade Ukraine and annex Crimea like this was 1914 not 2014. But I digress, what I found most interesting about this technique is that just by turning the parts of Putin's body into independent objects, this amount of life-like animation was possible. After almost a semester of this class i'm pretty confident we are capable of this which I this is very cool. 

Once again, hope everyone's enjoying their Turkey Day!
Peace

No comments :

Post a Comment