Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pixar Easter Eggs

I'm sure that this has been mentioned somewhere on the blog before. Who doesn't love to find easter eggs in movies? Pixar has gotten into the habit of leaving hidden goodies in their films, to the point where I found a 10 minute long video of a collective list of them.


Like I said in my last post, I love when the extra effort is put in for viewers to explore and connect the different movies. I didn't realize how many of them that there actually were until I watched this video. Some of them may even be a bit far fetched (or very far fetched) but that's the fun of it. It also makes me want to go back and watch older films such as A Bug's Life. After just having watched Finding Nemo in another earlier class today, I definitely want to refresh my memory with all of the magic that Pixar has created over the years.

No comments :

Post a Comment