Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stop-Motion Animation of ‘Anomalisa’


When I was looking at the animated films nominated for best animated feature films for the Oscars, this one movie really caught my eye. I thought it was really cool to have a stop-motion animated film in general, and on top of that one that is nominated for an Oscar. This film is called Anomalisa and answers the questions of "What is it to be human? What is it to ache?". I think it looks like a really good film and something I definitely want to check out. I also thought the stop-motion was amazing in the trailer, I really haven't seen stop-motion done quite that well before. The stop-motion looks similar to our own world, but still has some unique differences. It will be a film to watch out for when the Oscars come about.


No comments :

Post a Comment