Thursday, January 28, 2016

Animated Bloopers

I've decided to dedicate my first post to something I love but don't entirely understand. In my internet travels, I've come across bloopers for things I watched as a kid; things like The Lion King, Toy Story, and Monster's Inc along with many others have bloopers on YouTube. I understand that some of the bloopers come from the voice actors messing up their lines while rolling, or accidentally making other strange noises during a take. But, there are some things that I have to question, like are some of these thing just funny things the animators just envisioned? I love that it is something that we have, even though it is kind of confusing, because bloopers are just fun. Anyway, here are a few that I love to watch anyway.

No comments :

Post a Comment