Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Some Helpful Links

Hey everybody! I thought it would be helpful to you all if I shared this online game that I used to get better at the pen tool. I'll warn you, though, it gets pretty difficult, but you learn A LOT from it.

I'll also give you this link to a page of online games that are meant for creative graphic designers. They're fun, helpful, and wicked competitive. I'm not kidding. I've lost friends because of some of these games.

And last, but not least, Lynda.com is now free for IC students so I highly suggest going on and checking out the After Effects Essential Training course.



1 comment :

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing player base of more than 300,000 creators who produce an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and contests, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities to discover what it's like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.

    ReplyDelete