Thursday, January 28, 2016

Giving Motion Graphics a Go

I am an Integrated Marketing Communications major and I have never used editing software before, but I thought learning motion graphics would be a great learning experience. I love strategic advertising, branding and have interest in films. In Wednesday's class I felt less intimidated because I actually understood the pen tool from Adobe Illustrator and got really excited about the endless possibilities there are within Adobe AfterEffects. When looking at aesthetics, a lot has to do with color and we briefly discussed the Interaction of Color by Josef Albers.

I have read this book to better understand color theory and it truly helps. The way that the eyes perceive color is very important especially with motion. It can change the effect and feeling of the picture. It will be interesting applying print and graphic design principles to motion graphics.

No comments :

Post a Comment