Friday, November 1, 2013

The 2013 Summer Video

Most of the posts here are about work that we've found by other people, but today I wanted to change things up a little and show off a little something of my own. This summer I did more traveling then I ever have in my life and some great shots were taken along the way. I've been working on this video in my [little] spare time this semester and I finally finished it yesterday!

I incorporated some basic animation in the video to follow the rhythm of the song, although most of it is just done through cuts to different shots. The end credits I made in After Effects, along with the final clip at the end which some of you may recognize from our first project :) Now it has audio though!!

This is definitely not an animation-heavy video, but hopefully it shows how versatile the clips we made in our first project can be. With a few extra edits, I may make it my little tagline to put at the end of all my videos. I'm thinking of changing the lens flare to just a simple text glimmer that goes across my name. Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions!

Anyways... without further adieu here's the 2013 Summer Video:

:D




No comments :

Post a Comment