Friday, November 15, 2013

"X-Men: First Class" Title Sequence

I was looking at some title sequences i liked and trying to have some ideas for our next class project and came accross these. X-Men First Class's title sequence is one that, in my opinion, is a really interesting piece because it matches very well with the theme of the movie and shows that simple but powerful motion design.

Here's the main title sequence:

XMEN : FIRSTCLASS TITLE from Ash Thorp on Vimeo.


But also, I found some other options they had for the title sequences, I think I understand the reason why they ended up choosing the one they did since it has more of a scientific, retro feeling to it while still maintaining the X:Men themes throughout. Regardless, they are all really enjoyable.


X-Men: First Class title sequence - alternative 3-D motion test from Submarine Channel on Vimeo.



No comments :

Post a Comment