Thursday, November 1, 2012

Penguins and Stop-Motion Animation

My roommate Alex does a lot of stop-motion animation, and for the past couple weeks or so he's been working on this clay-mation of a penguin character he created. He posted the video he made in its semi-completed state on YouTube, and I thought that even though it isn't done yet it still looks amazing and is really cool.
I'm posting the link to his video on his YouTube account, so give it a watch if you want! And if you're interested in this kind of motion graphics and animation, subscribe to his channel, he has a lot of really cool animation videos that are related to things we learn in class.
Have a great weekend, and see you all Tuesday!


1 comment :

  1. Hi Erica, I'm a graphic designer interested in question to you about Lyrics Video made with After Effects, my email is miguel@miguelcm.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete