Friday, November 2, 2012

Today's forecast

is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Kind of... my post for today is about Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I have a secret obsession for little kid animated movies and this is one of my top three. What draws me in are a few things: the fact that it rains delicious food, the quirky characters, and especially the vivid colors of every scene. The whole movie is eye candy to me.
The movie is based on the children's book. For those who don't know the plot I'll sum it up for you. The main character is Flint Lockwood and he makes a serious of failed inventions his whole life, but finally he finds a breakthrough invention where a machine can turn water into food. It's all dandy until the machine flies out of control and is sucked into the atmosphere. Over a span of a few days the town of Swallow Falls experiences some weird weather, where it rains food. This turns into a huge (literally) uncontrollable issue and Flint needs to deactivate the machine before the town is ruined. Of course it has a happy ending because it's rated PG. It's a really cute movie and if you have a little brother or sister you could watch it with because you don't want to look like a weird 20 year old watching a kids movie, I recommend it. Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment