Friday, November 2, 2012

cool effects in a cool video for a great song

This post coincides perfectly with my last post. Well, kind of. My previous post was the blowing up of the CDC in The Walking Dead and I mentioned how the clip was altered and a song by the group Evanescence was put in at the end. Well, I was perusing the video copilot tutorials and noticed one that is used in one Evanescence's videos. The tutorial is number 43, the Demon Face Warp. If you watch the video closely, you can see audience members faces change and distort as the video progresses. The most noticeable warp is the one at the very end with the guitar player. Again, I apologize if this type of music is not in everyone's taste. At the very least, turn the speakers down and just watch the faces contort. It's pretty cool and very creepy.

No comments :

Post a Comment