Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Da FONT?

So for my other class with Arturo, Fiction Field I, we're currently in pre-production for our final projects. My main role in the production is in post- editing, as well as in graphics.

For this film I really wanted to create a credit sequence that would not only compliment the film, but also the things I have learned in this class on After Effects. I came up with a few ideas for sequences, but before I could finalize those I realized that I would need a proper font to represent the film and its theme.

Thus: Dafont.com



Basically, this website is the business. It's got a gazillion fonts and you can search based on certain preferences, so you can find just about any type of font you want. So yea, it would be super helpful if you needed a new, free font for an animation or film!

No comments :

Post a Comment