Friday, September 26, 2014

Homestar Runner - Trogdor

I think that it's safe to say that Trogdor the Burninator pretty much describes my childhood. My family and I still quote the video to this day. The website called Homestar Runner, which I'm sure most of you have heard of (I hope) is full of cartoons such as this one with a unique collection of characters.  The fact that the site was created in the year 2000 makes me feel very old!  You can still visit the website here, although it has not been updated since 2010.


Trogdor is an animation from the series "Strong Bad Email."  There are not only many more videos you can watch, but there are also games and ways to interact with the site.  It's very nostalgic, and I highly recommend taking a look at it.  It was one of the first websites I really appreciated as a kid.

No comments :

Post a Comment