Friday, September 19, 2014

Music & Animation

One of my favorite things to do while aimlessly browsing the web is watching music videos because I am always interested in seeing the visual interpretation of songs that I enjoy. One video that I like in particular is the the music video for the Arctic Monkeys song, "Do I Wanna Know". This video was released in 2013 and it was produced by David Wilson with the animation agency Blinkink. This music video is minimal and it showcases the music without being too distracting. It is also an awesome visual representation of sound and sound waves. The animation and the music are in perfect sync with each other, creating a mesmerizing effect to the video. The videos use of lines and color add to the psychedelic effect-- this video just so cool. Enjoy!



Also, click here to watch more Blinkink animations (they are pretty cool too!)


No comments :

Post a Comment