Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wreck-it Ralph

I know I post about animated films a lot, but I really can't help it. But, I went to the movies over the weekend and I saw the trailer for Wreck-it Ralph, and I really just can't wait to see this film.


Wreck-it Ralph is the story about video game characters after the game ends. Ralph, tired with his reputation as a bad guy, goes on a quest to become a hero. Personally, I think this concept is a great idea. It will definitely appeal to a lot of people both because it is a Disney film, but also because it centers around a lot of classic video games that I think we're all familiar with- while also introducing some new characters. Sonic the hedge hog, Bowser, Super Mario, and Luigi are among some of the classic characters featured in the film, and I think it'll be really interesting to see how Disney incorporated them into the storyline of a new and different character.

Wreck-it Ralph hits theaters on November 2nd!


No comments :

Post a Comment