Friday, January 24, 2014

It is amazing what you can do with animation. It is just absolutely insane, whatever thoughts or images that you have floating around in your head are able to become reality because of animation. After thinking about animation I then became interested in the different ways that animations can be made, really the different types of animation. I found many different but enticing animation styles, but my favorite has to be 3D animation. 3D animation is used quite extensively today especially within Disney. I believe my fascination with 3D animation really began with Toy Story. 
The 3D aspect of the animation made the movie more realistic for my as a child and really even now. Being about three years old when I first watched the movie I actually thought that my toys actually came alive and to be honest I still believe that a little now. 
There is so much work that goes into creating a 3d animation, definitely a lot more than I thought! It requires people acting out the movements to make sure the movement they are animating are truly realistic, as well as sounds, and so much more.
Here is a video that showed how Toy Story was made.

No comments :

Post a Comment