Friday, January 31, 2014

Revenge Replica title sequence


One of my favorite shows, "Revenge" on ABC, has a pretty unique title sequence. Everything about the title ties in with the show which I really like. Some title sequences do not add or go along with the show itself. This video breaks down a very similar version of the original title sequence. I am most definitely going to try this out one day. There is a lot of advanced things about this title though. The waves are all separately created and having them flow at the right times like an ocean is impressive to me. The actual title itself is a little different than the original show title and when I try this I would like to achieve the original title. 
Below is the original title. Like I said earlier I think the whole title sequence is great and I can't wait to try it out! Also the whole show uses After Effects to create different feels to the show. They have a lot of actions scenes and flash backs so AE definitely contributes to the show!

No comments :

Post a Comment