Friday, February 8, 2013

Creation

I was fooling around on you tube when I stumbled upon a couple really cool videos. First is Rising by Mikros Siggraph.  Rising was an amazingly done video of a caterpillar becoming a butterfly.  I thought the caterpillar and the cocoon were perfectly done but I thought when the butterfly was flapping its wings it looked looked  a little weird, almost mechanical.  But who am I to judge I don't think I could do it any better.


Next is a video called Origin of Creatures by Floris Kaayk.  This is a really cool video where all different types of body parts work together to try and create one large structure.  It must have been really hard and time consuming to put this together.  To see the different body parts separated from a regular body is really freaky to me.  But the part that I found most disturbing was the creature that gave birth to the other ones.  I'm not sure why it bothered me so much, maybe the way it vibrated, but it just did not seem right to me.


Both of these are cool videos and are really well done.

No comments :

Post a Comment