Thursday, February 7, 2013


Frozen Morning


I find the effects/animations used in this commercial absolutely fantastic!  I would love to learn how to freeze objects in midair, along with freezing people.  Even more so, the talent is able to interact with all of these things!  I am absolutely blown away by this.  I feel that the perplexity of this perplexing thing must be enormous and potentially quite expensive to do.  I love the look of the camera moving around with these items stuck in a three dimensional space.  The change in perspective makes me wonder if the items in the air are computer generated or if they are actual item in frozen frames.  The human interactions aren’t as good, but are still convincing most of the time.  I think it would be very interesting to learn how they did this effect/how we could do it.  




No comments :

Post a Comment