Friday, September 13, 2013

to get better at something do that some thing.

If you ever take a moment to think about what you are best at you would probably realize it is what you spend the most time doing. weather thats writing, drawing, building, playing a sport, or even a particular video game. Its a fairly simple equation in my opinion the more time you put into something the more adept you are at it. I was talking with a friend of mine comparing different software and talking about how we learn them. I was honestly surprised when he said that he didn't like using tutorials from youtube. to me almost every software i've become proficient in is because of direct use of tutorials. I found this one earlier this week and have been playing around in after effects. just to get my time in the program up. i feel that if you are not taking advantage of the thousands of tutorials online you are really missing out.

No comments :

Post a Comment