Friday, March 7, 2014

Animusic

This video has always been my favorite song and one of my favorite visuals out of all of Animusic's works,

"Animusic, LLC is a computer animation company with the singular focus of animating music. Both music and visuals are entirely digitally synthesized. We "invent" imaginary Virtual Instruments by building computer graphics models of objects that appear to create the sound of the corresponding synthesized music track." (source)

I saw Animusic at a friend's house in high school and was immediately enthralled by it. The visuals alone are so interesting and fun to watch, then once coupled with the music I was really hooked. The combination was so real and fascinating. Now I am able to enjoy the various songs with my nephews who are young. I think when a movie, animation, or TV has really succeeded when they are able to entertain someone young, like my nephew who is four and also older people, like my dad who is in his sixties.

Here's always a good one to watch too!


Here's Part 1 to how they go in and make all their animations. 

No comments :

Post a Comment