Thursday, March 20, 2014

Great Films Fill Rooms

PlayStation's video store funded these guys to what I believe after watching these videos is to blow people's minds. Yeah the projection mapping used in these videos along with the help of the PlayStation Move controller is one word, insane. 

"In the past, projection mapping worked only from a single, static view point, and thus was very limited. By attaching the PlayStation Move to the camera, we can track projections to screens in real time, enhancing the effects of spatial deformation and false perspective on the projections and allowing viewers to look round (virtual) corners, bend walls, create a hole in the wall, or remove the walls altogether to reveal vast expanses of virtual worlds."

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that there is no SFX, no post production, no cuts and everything that you see is 100% real? If I didn't then the video must have because these videos are just so mind well done.

If you still don't believe that this is all 100% real time, one cut, no SFX, no editing videos... watch the next video.
 
Hate to say I told you so but I'm sure the video did that for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment