Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Gorillaz "Clint Eastwood"


I an a very big fan of the Gorillaz and also find their music videos very entertaining. "Clint Eastwood" is just one of their songs with an animated video, however, it is my personal favorite by them.

The gorillaz animations include  4 main characters:

2-D



Russel


Noodle

Murdoc

While the animation in these videos are nothing extremely advanced, I just find the stories very entertaining and enjoyable which is there purpose. From what I can tell from the videos the majority of them could be created in After Effects which is something I hope that I will be able to do at some point in the future.

Here is a link to the video: Gorillaz-Clint Eastwood

If you haven't ever listened to the Gorillaz I would recommend them, they are a pretty unique group and I personally love their music.

No comments :

Post a Comment