Thursday, April 2, 2015

/r/Animation

Reddit has long been "the front page of the Internet." Since it because popular, Reddit has become one of the go-to sources for news, soon-to-be viral videos, memes, etc... Basically, they know what's going on before the rest of the world figures it out.

While I've never been a huge "Redditor" myself, I did recently stumble upon /r/animation. After spending only a few minutes scrolling through the endless links, I quickly figured out what a great resource it is. It has a lot of the new animation/3D graphics news, animation shorts, tutorials, and more. The community is also very welcoming and good about asking any questions you might have.

If you regularly check Reddit, I recommend you follow the r/animation subreddit, and if you don't, I still recommend you at least take a peak!

No comments :

Post a Comment