Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Little Prince


I believe this is the first blog post I've done that hasn't been about superheroes, but I believe, in this case, it's warranted. I just watched the trailer for the upcoming film "The Little Prince", which is linked below. 

This trailer left me absolutely speechless. Not only does it look visually stunning, it seems like it's got a great story. Based on the novella by french author Antoine de Saint-Exupery, this movie gives  a new spin on an old classic. The cast is also stellar, starring great actors such as Jeff Bridges, Rachel McAdams, Ricky Gervais, Paul Giamatti and Paul Rudd. I can't wait to see this film. 

2 comments :

  1. Explanatory videos can increase your sales by up to 80%. 100% Customize lecturer video with best and economical price. Explainer Video Company - 2021 App Explainer Video Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Branding Rabbit has the best branding service agency in the world. We provide a wide range of services including logo design, website development, and much more! Visit our website to find out more. Branding Services: No. 1 Best Branding Agency

    ReplyDelete