Saturday, March 24, 2012

Green Screen Ideas

I'm currently out in Utica NY helping out on a thesis shoot. Luckily the nice Hotel Utica has wireless internet and I'm able to write this post right now. Unfortunately I might miss class Monday but I've been thinking about what I want to do for the green screen project. I keep getting ideas but then wonder about costumes and camera movement and things like that. Originally I thought it would be cool to place someone in Apocolypto during the sacrifice scene on top of the temple but the costumes are way too extreme. Right now I'm leaning more towards Star Wars. there are many examples of star wars fan green screen video on YouTube like this one.



But I may end up scouring archive footage and just doing something with that. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment