Saturday, March 3, 2012

Vimeo Anime Type Videos

So while I was bored the other day I was looking at various videos on vimeo and came across this video:

TODOR & PETRU from CRCR on Vimeo.


When I first started watching this short video I thought to myself "oh well this is just another stop motion video." However, as I continued to watch I realized it turns into this intense more upbeat anime type of animation. The music takes away from the video, but besides that and a few semi vulgar moments I think the actual animation is pretty interesting. The one aspect of the video that I really enjoyed would be the part when the tattoos on the one guy's body turns into this cartoon type liquid and moves off of his body and floats behind him. I think the overall look gives off a type of "comic book" feel to it, which is pretty cool. I was just interested in what programs or plugins they may have used to generate an animation similar to this. This video was created by a French production company named Wizz Design and by Remi Bastie. If you visit their website you can see a few videos that the company has generated as well.

Here is another short video by the same company, with a similar feel and look to it as the previous video I posted in this blog:

Elle est belle Machette from CRCR on Vimeo.


Overall some pretty interesting videos and I apologize again for the music/visuals that may have bee incorporated in this video! ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment