Thursday, April 14, 2016

Smoke Again - Chance The Rapper

For one of my projects I decided to create a music video with subtle animation effects. The music video “Smoke Again” by Chance The Rapper is a perfect example of this. Little things are animated like the smoke from the cigarettes, Chance’s eyes, the car lights and smoke coming off the tires, along with other video effects. It catches the eye of the viewer in an entertaining way and makes it more intriguing because you have to look for all of the animations. This video was directed by ILLROOTS and edited by Dylan Knight. The special effects and animation were done by the animator Anthony Esquivel. I am not experienced enough yet to make animations as clean as they are in this video, but I hope that in the future I will become more skilled in this field of work.  

No comments :

Post a Comment