Thursday, April 3, 2014

The work of our peers

Nearly every blog I read is about these professionals who produce movies, games and shows in similar programs as us. I wanted to blog about something different this week but I wasn't sure what....I signed on Facebook today and scrolled through my newsfeed. I saw that Will Gelder posted a video of some rotoscoping work that he has produced.
It is important to acknowledge the people around us and also learn from them. We all have a lot of talented friends and forget that they are easily accessible and may be willing to help us. (which is better than watching a tutorial.)
Below is Will Gelders work:




Our professor Arturo Sinclair also has some work published on the internet that is pretty neat.
Below is his work:


No comments :

Post a Comment