Friday, April 4, 2014

Respect to the Little Man

So when I get bored, like most other people my age, I'll hit up Youtube and just watch whatever video peaks my interest. After a past love for Minecraft, I like to watch Minecraft videos and look at all of the cool things that people are doing in the endless game. In my recent searches, I stumbled upon the Youtube channel of Denotin Films which is run by a "still learning animator" who mainly focuses with animating videos in Minecraft.



This video shows that Steve, the person behind Denotin Films has surely learned quite a bit as the animation in this video that was posted March 22, 2014 and merely a week later has a bit over 3.5 million views. So respect to Steve for doing what he loves and making it viewable to the public.

No comments :

Post a Comment