Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Conte

The other day a friend of mine showed me a video on YouTube of an electronic music artist named Conte. I was immediately taken aback by the creativity and innovation that I experienced while watching the video and I knew I had to share it with you guys.



This video was created by David Conte, who is also the musician. I don't think that I have ever seen something like this before. It combines the music to the visual lights in a way that makes them feel like they are one of the same. The the lights change colors and move to the beat of the music in a mesmerizing way and every mark is hit in the video. The other impressive thing about this video is that it is all done live. David Conte has the routine down perfectly so that the placement of the objects and lights is not messed up. There really is no room for error in this endeavor. This video makes the music come to life through lights animation and video. I think this is really something special. Check out his videos at http://www.jackconte.com/ -- they are all awesome!




No comments :

Post a Comment