Thursday, October 2, 2014

Inside Out

I'm a big fan of Pixar animations, so I got very excited when I found out that there was going to be a new movie coming out Spring of 2015. The movie is called "Inside Out" and it tells the tale of an 11 year old girl and her emotions. Of course there is much more to it because the emotions are the focus of the movie. It goes inside the mind of the girl into her emotion headquarters and each emotion is a character in the movie. It features the voices of a bunch of my favorite actors including Amy Poehler, who voices the emotion joy, Mindy Kaling, who is disgust, and Bill Hader, who voices fear.


 I find this concept to be incredibly creative because Pixar, in my opinion, has mastered the art of manipulating emotions. I can't remember a time that one of their movies hasn't made me tear up or feel sympathetic to a character, even if the character was just a fish or a bug. I can't wait to see this film, but in the meantime I think I can get by with the trailer (which just released today!!!).


No comments :

Post a Comment