Friday, October 24, 2014




Hey guys!

Sorry I've been a little out of the loop here. I recently tapped into another part of my childhood; the new Pokemon game! This is a remake of a game that was made in 2003, Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Version. I'm pretty sure a fair few of you all have played Pokemon at one point in time, and it's hard to believe that 15 years ago, the animation and graphics were so basic and one-dimensional; they were 8-bit graphics that are prehistoric when you compare it to this. This is the first game in the series to have 3D models of both Pokemon, people and the environment, rather than just 3d graphics overall. Needless to say, I'm absolutely stoked about this release (which is in a little less than a month). If you're watching this, i'd suggest you'd mute it because its two guys talking and it gets annoying after about 5 seconds. Enjoy!

-Sam

No comments :

Post a Comment