Sunday, November 6, 2011

Children's Animation?

I found this video online that have some pretty cool cartoon-ish animations. The movie features some young French boys and an elaborate Nerf gun battle, complete with smoke and blood. According to one website, the kids made the video themselves (which would be completely amazing). However, that is not evident from the youtube page. Regardless of who is responsible for the graphics, I enjoyed the style of the graphics and would love to be able to incorporate something like that into my demo reel. I'm not sure if it's because it reminds me of movies from my childhood like Bedknobs and Broomsticks which incorporates humans and animation, but it's a style I find myself drawn to, and would like to see more videos using this style.

No comments :

Post a Comment