Saturday, November 5, 2011

Conan O'Brien & Others


I was looking through some Motion Graphics websites and I came across a compilation labeled "25 Amazing Motion Graphics Animations", and I came across a really fascinating and well-done video created to Conan O'Brien's farewell to NBC. Unfortunately, I am unable to embed the video, but it can be viewed here.


The entire compilation (25 Amazing Motion Graphics Animations) is full of not only amazing videos, but stuff that after a few months of class, I think I have at least a mild understanding of how they possibly executed some of these, if using AfterEffects. All of the videos are complete with screen shots and the video themselves, you should all check them out for some inspiration!

This video in particular had some pretty cool use of particles:



No comments :

Post a Comment