Sunday, November 20, 2011

Peter Szewczyk - Dark Clouds


Peter Szewczyk, a man whose name I hope I never have to type out again, has done remarkable visual effects work for over 15 different titles, including but not limited to: Avatar, 2012, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix, and Shrek 2. Clearly he is a very gifted visual effects artist in the movie business.


With quite the workload with movies the past few years, I was surprised to find out that Szewczyk had any time to work on anything else, but I did see that he posted on Vimeo a short film he did with visual effects entitled "Dark Clouds". It really is a remarkable piece, it's beautiful to look at and only about a minute and a half long. I will post the video below, but just in case it doesn't work, you can find the video here.


Dark Clouds | Short Film from Peter Szewczyk on Vimeo.

No comments :

Post a Comment