Sunday, November 13, 2011

Smoke and 3-D ball effects for opening project

I was searching around video copilot and looking for some good tutorials to let me perhaps “enhance” the visual aesthetics of my project. I first found this tutorial for smoke. I thought it would be relevant for class since we were discussing how we could make small amounts of smoke with the particles that we played around in class earlier. This tutorial though a little more complex shows in my opinion a more realistic way to show smoke. So I thought if anyone wanted to use this it would be very helpful.
I couldn’t find a way to get the embedded link for the video for some reason

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorial/smoke_trails/

Lastly when searching some more, I found this tutorial which I am debating using for my final scene of my project in which the name of the movie shows up. I really like the effect, but feel that it may be too “technical” or “ scientific” for my movie, so I thought I would also offer it to the class to use.

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorial/3d_ball_dispersion/

No comments :

Post a Comment