Thursday, March 24, 2016

I LAVA Pixar Shorts.


So you know how Pixar has those shorts to start off their films. So recently I was reintroduced to LAVA.(You know the short that started Inside Out.) You know, the one about the really cute song about the volcano that sings about how much he’d love to love someone someday! At first the animation style semi-realistic and it pans up to a very old weathered looking volcano. Each animal shown has it’s counterpart and the volcano man longs for this connection. He deserves someone to "lava" too! Anyways the story goes on and the short is very vibrant with color and just a beautiful short and I swear there won’t be a dry eye in the house!

UPDATE:
Unfortunately, and probably due to copyright issues, there is no full version of Lava That I can find online. However, I have found the full song in a lyric video that shows screen caps from the short film So feel free to take a listen.




No comments :

Post a Comment